Business Development Representative - Focused Labs Services
7 days ago
Who We Are:
Here at Focused Labs, we are a small, select, software consultancy that wants to improve the world of software engineering through excellence. We help companies solve the tough problems while delivering products to market quickly, providing end-users with fantastic digital experiences and upskilling in-house development teams. Our unique approach and proven track record helps us build sustainable, trusted partnerships.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team to support our growing sales function. As the first point of contact with potential customers, you will qualify active buying interest and be a critical part of the bridgebetween marketing and sales to ensure new customer acquisition is consistent, high quality, and frictionless.
- Work alongside marketing and sales to source and engage with high-potential prospects and companies
- Develop and execute a high volume outreach campaign
- Build a pipeline of prospects for the sales team by engaging by phone, email, events and networking
- Cultivate inbound and outbound leads into qualified prospects for the team
- Generate curiosity with potential customers by clearly articulating Focused Labs' value proposition
- Act as a consultative partner for potential customers; fielding questions and handling objections
- Once prospects have been qualified and a fit has been identified, execute a hand-off to Account Executives
- Diligently record and manage prospect and company information in Hubspot or other CRM
- Experience generating leads, through cold calling, LinkedIn and email marketing (preferred)
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing tools e.g. Hubspot, LinkedIn, Apollo (preferred)
- Prior experience within a fast-paced technology company (preferred)
- Interest in sales as a career working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment
- A natural passion and curiosity for fast-paced technology
- The ability to organize and prioritize your workload independently
- Track record of top performance in a competitive environment
- Clear communicator with a deep sense of empathy
- A self-starter who loves problem solving and teamwork
- Excellent written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
We believe employees should be paid fairly and equitably. Salary ranges may vary depending on your location and previous experience. The Denver OTE range for this role is: $55,000 - $110,000.
- Work Where You Are
... But with a nicer setup. Everyone on our team is reimbursed up to $1,000 to kit out a comfortable home office.
- Collaborate in Real-Time
We all keep Focused Hours — 8:30 to 5:30 Central — so you're always working directly with your team.
- Continuous Feedback
We don’t do annual reviews for the same reason we don’t release software once a year. We reward good work when it happens.
- Honest Compensation
Our salary ranges are transparent and raises are discussed when you earn them, so everyone gets fair pay.
- $401K Matching Today
We match 100% of your contributions for the first 3% of your salary and 50% for the next 2%, vesting immediately.
- Focus on Health
We allow you to change your major medical plan up to 4 times per year.
- Take Your Time
21 vacation days, 5 sick days — enough time away to really like it when you're here.
- Parental Leave
Everyone gets 12 weeks of fully paid leave to welcome new family members — and a structured welcome back to work.
- Business Development Representative - Focused Labs Services (Denver, CO)
5 days ago
- Business Development Representative - Focused Labs Services (Raleigh, NC)
2 minutes ago
- Lead DevOps Engineer
4 months ago
Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Principal Software Engineer
4 months ago