a day ago
Who are we?
We’re looking for a Head of Sales to join our small, select, Executive Team at Focused Labs. We are on a mission to deliver positive outcomes. We are dedicated to delivering products to market quickly that meet the business objectives and the user needs of our clients. We work with a variety of clients from different industries, collaborating as we get new products to market, modernize legacy systems, and upskill teams.
- Listen first • We are experts in product practices but life long learners in the domain of our customers. We research, collaborate, and understand.
- Learn why • We ask questions to understand problem spaces, objectives, and goals, which allows us to deeply invest and drive towards the outcomes of our clients.
- Love your craft • We love diving into a variety of domains and solving problems. We take pride in delivering value, in communicating progress, and guiding our clients to success.
What would you be doing?
- Execute and optimize our marketing strategies to align with our business objectives
- Enhance brand visibility and drive lead generation through your experience within digital marketing, content creation, and events
- Manage external agencies effectively to ensure seamless collaboration and execution
- Collaborate with the sales team to plan and oversee lead generation and awareness campaigns
- Manage relationships with external marketing agencies, ensuring effective communication, timely deliverables, and alignment with our brand identity
- Leverage your digital marketing proficiency to manage and optimize online campaigns across various platforms, including social media, PPC, SEO, and email marketing
- Manage and post content to HubSpot, Google and other tools
- Manage analytics across HubSpot, Google and other tools
- Drive content creation efforts by developing engaging and insightful content that resonates with our target audience, including blog posts, whitepapers, videos, and more
- Plan and execute both virtual and in-person events, such as webinars, workshops, conferences, and trade shows, to enhance brand visibility and engagement
- Utilize growth marketing techniques to identify and capitalize on new opportunities for lead generation and customer acquisition
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance using data-driven insights, making data-backed recommendations for continuous improvement
- Assist in the creation of marketing collateral, presentations, and sales enablement materials to support the sales team's efforts
Why are we excited about you?
- You have a proven expertise in digital marketing, social media management, PPC, SEO, and email marketing
- You love to craft content skills with the ability to develop engaging written, visual, and multimedia content
- You have experience planning and executing successful events, both in-person and virtual
- You excel at growth marketing techniques and have a data-driven mindset
- You are comfortable managing external marketing agencies and vendors
- You have familiarity with marketing automation tools, analytics platforms, and CRM systems
What to know before you apply:
- Focused Labs is a remote-friendly company with office locations in Denver and Chicago.
- This role will require travel for all company offsites and strategic internal meetings. We try to maximize in person time for multiple uses (i.e. client and internal meetings during one trip) where possible to minimize travel requirements.
We believe employees should be paid fairly and equitably. Salary ranges may vary depending on your location and previous experience. The expected base salary for this role is $100,000 - $130,000.
... But with a nicer setup. Everyone on our team is reimbursed up to $1,000 to kit out a comfortable home office.
We all keep Focused Hours — 8:30 to 5:30 Central — so you're always working directly with your team.
We don’t do annual reviews for the same reason we don’t release software once a year. We reward good work when it happens.
Our salary ranges are transparent and raises are discussed when you earn them, so everyone gets fair pay.
We match 100% of your contributions for the first 3% of your salary and 50% for the next 2%, vesting immediately.
We allow you to change your major medical plan up to 4 times per year.
21 vacation days, 5 sick days — enough time away to really like it when you're here.
Everyone gets 12 weeks of fully paid leave to welcome new family members — and a structured welcome back to work.
Our Core Values
We’re passionate about being the best at what we do, down to every detail.
We listen, collaborate and iterate closely with our clients and each other.
We keep asking questions, to continuously learn and continuously improve.