Who we are?
Here at Focused Labs, we are a small, select, software consultancy that wants to improve the world of software engineering through excellence. We help companies solve tough problems while delivering products to market quickly, providing end-users with fantastic digital experiences and upskilling in-house development teams. Our unique approach and proven track record help us build sustainable, trusted partnerships.
- Listen first - we are experts when it comes to software, but lifelong learners in the domain of our customers. We listen, collaborate, and iterate closely with our clients.
- Learn why - we are deeply invested in the outcomes of our clients and apply our expertise to make wise technology decisions with them.
- Love your craft - we love programming and the craft of software engineering.
What would you be doing?
- Work alongside marketing and sales to source and engage with high-potential prospects and companies
- Develop and execute a high-volume outreach campaign
- Build a pipeline of prospects for the sales team by engaging by phone, email, events and networking
- Cultivate inbound and outbound leads into qualified prospects for the team
- Generate curiosity with potential customers by clearly articulating Focused Labs' value proposition
- Once prospects have been qualified and a fit has been identified, execute a hand-off to Account Executives
- Diligently record and manage prospect and company information in Hubspot
Why are we excited about you?
- You have experience generating leads, through cold calling, LinkedIn and email marketing
- You have a solid knowledge of sales and marketing tools i.e. Hubspot, LinkedIn, Apollo, ZoomInfo
- You have prior experience and interest in sales as a career working in a fast-paced technology company
- You have a natural passion and curiosity for technology
- You can organize and prioritize your workload independently
- You have a track record of top performance in a competitive environment
- You are a clear communicator with a deep sense of empathy
- You are a self-starter who loves problem-solving and teamwork
- You have excellent written communication skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
What to know before you apply:We believe employees should be paid fairly and equitably. Salary ranges may vary depending on your previous experience. The Denver base salary range for this role is: $50,000 - $70,000 and the role will come with a multi-tiered, uncapped commission plan.
... But with a nicer setup. Everyone on our team is reimbursed up to $1,000 to kit out a comfortable home office.
We all keep Focused Hours — 9 to 4 Central — so you're always working directly with your team. The remainder of your time each week can be flexed based on your client needs, location, and preference.
We don’t do annual reviews for the same reason we don’t release software once a year. We reward good work when it happens.
Our salary ranges are transparent and raises are discussed when you earn them, so everyone gets fair pay.
We match 100% of your contributions for the first 3% of your salary and 50% for the next 2%, vesting immediately.
We allow you to change your major medical plan up to 4 times per year.
21 vacation days, 5 sick days — enough time away to really like it when you're here.
Everyone gets 12 weeks of fully paid leave to welcome new family members — and a structured welcome back to work.
Our Core Values
We’re passionate about being the best at what we do, down to every detail.
We listen, collaborate and iterate closely with our clients and each other.
We keep asking questions, to continuously learn and continuously improve.